Key Reasons to Invest in Richmond Minerals Inc
- The Ridley Lake and Oberzeiring project areas have the potential to find profitable resources for precious metals and critical raw materials. Thus, the commercial potential exists for investors /shareholders of Richmond Minerals Inc.
- We have acquired (through map staking) 364 exploration licenses (“Freischürfe” type) in the Schellgaden and Kreuzeck-Goldeck areas located in the Carinthia and Salzburg regions of Austria. These additional licenses are prospective for gold (“Au”) and antimony (“Sb”) mineralization.
- We acquired 192 base metal exploration licenses covering an area of approximately 92.3 km² in the Tyrol, Leogang, and Seekar areas of Austria. These licenses are prospective for cobalt (“Co”) and nickel (“Ni”) mineralization.
- Phase V exploration work has resumed at the Ridley Lake Gold Project. Some highlights of previous drilling include 33 m of 1.26 g/t gold in hole RS-16-20, 136 m of 0.31 g/t gold in hole RS-17-30, and 14 m of 4.42 g/t, including 18.2 g/t gold over 3 m in hole RS-20-33 (all widths are reported as axial lengths).
- Our goal is to continuously grow and advance the development of our precious metals/commodities projects to the stage of sale or mining production. Our team is also focused on the acquisition of new promising projects with the goal of becoming a major exploration and mining development company in Canada & Europe.